Supervisory Skills provides you with the skills and techniques that are essential to supervising people and leading teams. You will improve upon daily responsibilities by implementing successful methods for motivating others, resolving workplace conflict, preventing and addressing inappropriate behavior, building an effective team and developing effective communication. This course is highly interactive and participants.
The Supervisory Skills Training has been designed to get you started on developing supervisory skills, whether it is for yourself, your employees, or your company.
Participants will be able to:
- Leadership competencies
- Identify the role of a supervisor
- Coaching leaders with the Myers-BriggsTypeIndicator® (MBTI®) assessment
- Develop and apply effective communication and listening skills
- Recognize the different behavior styles to assist in communication
- Diagnose the development level of an individual on a task/goal and adjust their own leadership style
- Develop the skills to build an effective team
- Determine how to motivate others
- Develop the skills to effectively manage conflict among individuals and teams
- Create a personal performance plan using START, STOP, CONTINUE
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is one of the most frequently used tools in leadership development programs around the world. It provides information about a person’s preferred style of behaving and thinking, and can help build self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Our Trainer is a certified MBTI specialist from Psychometrics Canada. Each participant will be provided MBTI® analysis report.