Course Description – MEASURE WORKPLACE PERSONALITY – MAKE BETTER PEOPLE DECISIONS
The Work Personality Index® assessment provides a clear framework for understanding the impact of personality on job performance. It helps you identify key motivators and behaviours – essential for hiring the right people, developing employees and supporting great leaders. The Work Personality Index® assessment only measures personality traits that are directly related to the work environment and on-the-job behaviours.
The Work Personality Index® assessment helps your organization manage talent by measuring candidate job-fit, development needs, career options and leadership potential.
Based on a model of 21 personality traits that measure distinct aspects of work behaviour, the Work Personality Index assessment describes an individual’s style in terms of job related strengths and weaknesses – giving you a complete picture of an individual’s work style. The reports provide valuable information to assist with selecting employees, team building, coaching, employee retention, leadership development and succession planning.
Team Manager, People Managers, Potential Leaders
What the WPI measures (Scales)
• Energy and Drive (Ambition, Initiative, Flexibility, Energy, Leadership, Multi-Tasking, Persuasion, Social Confidence)
• Work Style (Persistence, Attention to Detail, Rule-Following, Dependability, Planning)
• Working with Others (Teamwork, Concern for Others, Outgoing, Democratic)
• Dealing with Pressure and Stress (Self-Control, Stress Tolerance)
• Problem Solving Style (Innovation, Analytical Thinking)
• Special Purpose (Sales Potential, Management and Leadership Potential, Profile Validity)